The Silver City manufacturing box is a jigsaw puzzle to build is an enigmatic and symmetrical game. It contains 144 hand-made pieces that you will have to fit together. Unlike the already assembled version, this model allows you to build the Silver City yourself.
When assembling the puzzle, you will appreciate the symmetry and the fine details of this artistic creation all the more. To design it, Néo, the designer was inspired by the stories of Luc Schuiten, the Belgian architect, and more particularly by Nogegon, the palindromic planet with perfect symmetry illustrated in the comic book of the same name.
We estimate the level of difficulty of the montage at 4 out of 5.
This game is more suitable for adults and people experienced in building games.
How to use the Silver City building kit?
The 3D puzzle Silver City in the version to be made offers you several possibilities of use:
- As a construction game: you like to start from scratch and give birth to artistic creations? The Silver City in kit form offers you just that. This game is delivered with 2 wooden plates on which the 144 poplar plywood pieces are placed. It’s up to you to fit them together to recreate the Silver City. An instruction leaflet is provided to guide you.
- Animation game: once assembled, why not have fun opening the puzzle box and discover the wonderful city of the future?
- Artwork: once you’ve managed to reproduce the original model, you’ll be proud of yourself! It will be a good reason to display your work at home and dazzle your friends!
Silver City in kit form, a handmade creation
Made in NKD workshop in Lodève in Occitania, this enigmatic cube to be built is 100% local and made in France. It is entirely made of poplar plywood. Each piece has been pre-cut with a laser so that it can later be assembled.
- De constructie van de kit geeft geen aanwijzingen voor de oplossing van de puzzel.
- Niet meegeleverd: Extra schuurpapier of fijne vijl indien je dat nodig vindt. Alles zit in de kit wat je nodig hebt.
- Afmetingen van het gemonteerde product: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
- Reeds gemonteerde puzzel; prijs op aanvraag vanaf € 250,-